ONLINE BUSINESS RESOURCES
Find online Small Business Training by public service agencies below. Links go to sources outside the Utah SBDC. The inclusion of training events by outside organizations is not an endorsement of their products by the Utah SBDC or its resource partners.
- SBA Online Small Business Training – Recorded Webinars and Videos: Start, Manage and Finance a Business, Government Contracting; Green Business; Disaster Preparedness; Record-keeping; Buy/Sell; Attracting Investors.
- SBA Build Your Business Plan – A step-by-step tool to assist you in writing your business plan from start to finish.
- IRS Online Learning – Tutorials, Videos, Webinars on Demand and other Federal Tax Training Tools.
- IRS Small Business Taxes: The Virtual Workshop – Nine interactive lessons designed to help new small business owners learn their tax rights and responsibilities.
- AARP Webinars – Live and recorded include Starting a Business, Franchising Your Business, Social Media 101, Q & A with mentors, and Avoiding Frauds & Scams.
- FranNet Franchise Webinars – Professional business consultants helping entrepreneurs find the best franchise opportunities.
- Export.gov – A basic guide to exporting for businesses.
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs – This website quickly connects Veteran entrepreneurs to relevant “best practices” and information.